Josh and I are leaving on a 10 day trip to Europe today. We will be visiting London, Paris, and Cambridge. I’m thrilled to be on vacation and to get my fiance out of the country!
Here is our itinerary:
- Saturday, May 18 – Fly to Charlotte then overnight flight to London, UK.
- Sunday – Monday, May 19 – 20th – Fun in London!
- Tuesday – Thursday, May 21 – 23rd – Take Chunnel to Paris. 3 Days in this beautiful city.
- Friday, May 24th – Back to London, then taking train north to Cambridge, UK.
- Saturday, May 25th – Cambridge Beer Festival!
- Sunday, May 26th – Back to London for final day of sight-seeing.
- Monday, May 27th – Fly home!
I won’t be posting 365 pictures for about 10 days, but I’ll definitely be continuing the project while I’m gone. Stay tuned for several new angles of these beautiful cities!
Armed with unlimited time and the goal in mind to find out what the Internet had done to him over all those years, Paul managed to escape the virtual world for 12 months. Did the real and tangible world solve his problems? Did it heal his sanity and make him a better person? Far away from all the noise, from the other side of the browser, what did Paul find? Enlightenment? Or boredom and loneliness?
I won’t blow the show. Find out yourself:
Story from Smashing Magazine
This is Shusie, our Morris Creative Group office dog. I have decided she is my dog, since I can’t have a dog yet.
Next time you’re at McGhee Tyson Airport, look for my photo of intern Tara Sripunvoraskul (@tarawrskulz) during our Harlem Shake video shoot. The photo earned a spot in the juried semi-annual exhibition entitled “Arts in the Airport.” The photo, titled “Harlem Shake,” will be in exhibition from May 9 to October 10.
Read more here: http://www.knoxalliance.com/airport.html
This photo was taken outside my office building at the Southeastern Glass building. A young man fell to his death about a week ago just behind the parking lot fence. This light surrounded with flowers is the only evidence that anything happened.